Organic Fertilizers Can Benefit Your Soil
Green plants obtain raw materials for their biosynthetic processes in
rather simple forms:
- carbon dioxide,
- and ionic forms of potassium, calcium, and other essential elements.
Organic fertilizers are designed to provide these missing ingredients in
your own garden or lawn.
If you are unsure which product is best suited to improve your lawn
or garden soil, please consult with one of our staff in the store.
Our store currently carries these fertilizer products.
- Bioform 4-2-4
- Neptune's Harvest Humate
- Neptune's Harvest
- Alaska Fish Fertilizer 5-1-1
- Alaska MorBloom 0-10-10
- Aggrand 4-3-3
- Aggrand Bonemeal
- Texas Tee Lawn and Garden Fertilizer
- FertiLome Liquid Iron
- Nature's Guide Liquid Seaweed
- Medina Granular 40 lbs and smaller amounts